Post Reply  Post Thread 
Words from a LEGAL Mexican immigrant
Cover My Ass Offline

This was written by a Mexican who is now a naturalized U.S. Citizen, living in Globe, AZ.

I think it's a great explanation of the illegal immigration issue.

Here is the quote:

"If you had tickets to a sports event, concert, Disneyland , or for an airline flight, and when you got to your assigned seat you found someone else was in that seat, what would you do? You would call for a person in charge of ticket checking and have the person in your seat removed. You would properly be asked to show your ticket, and you would gladly and proudly do so, for you have bought and paid for that seat. The person in your seat would also be asked for a ticket, which they would not be able to produce. They would be called "gate crashers" and they would properly be removed.

Now in this huge stadium called the USA we have had millions of gate crashers. We have been asking security to check for tickets and remove the gate crashers. We have been asking security to have better controls in checking at the door. We have asked security to lock the back doors. Security has failed us. They are still looking the other way. They are afraid to ask to see the tickets. Many people say there is unlimited seating, and whether there is or not, no one should be allowed in for free while the rest of us pay full price!

In "section AZ", of "Stadium USA ", we have had enough of the failures of Security. We have decided to do our own ticket checking, and properly remove those who do not have tickets. Now it seems very strange to me that so many people in the other 49 "sections", and even many in our own "section" do not want tickets checked, or even to be asked to show their ticket! Even the head of Security is chastising us, while not doing his own job which he has sworn to do.

My own ticket has been bought and paid for, so I am proudly going to show it when asked to do so. I have a right to my seat, and I want the gate crashers to be asked to show their tickets too. The only reason that I can imagine anyone objecting to being asked for their ticket is that they are in favor of gate crashing, and all of the illegal activities that go with it, such as drug smuggling, gang wars, murder, human smuggling for profit, and many more illegal and inhumane acts that we are trying to prevent with our new legislation. Is that what I am hearing from all of the protestors such as Phoenix Mayor Gordon, U.S. Rep. Grijalva, even President Obama? If you are not in favor of showing tickets, (proof of citizenship, passport, green card, or other legal document) when asked, as I would do proudly, then you must be condoning those illegal activities."

This makes perfect sense to me. What do you think?

Since Obama has never shown his ticket I guess he feels obligated to not ask others to show theirs.

ELECTIONS ARE COMING. THE JOB TITLE INCUMBENT - MEANS - INCOMPETENT! AND APPLIES TO BOTH PARTIES.

VOTE FOR NEW BLOOD AND SEND THE MESSAGE TO CAREER POLITICIANS, "WE THE PEOPLE" WILL NO

LONGER TOLERATE THEIR INCOMPETENCE!
17-06-2010 08:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jackt
Unregistered

RE: Words from a LEGAL Mexican immigrant
> This was written by a Mexican who is now a naturalized U.S. Citizen, living in Globe, AZ.

OK, since you know this person do tell how this person got into the country "legally"? Theoretically "legal" entry is possible but practically there are only two "legal" ways:

1.) If you're a man, you buy your way in.

2.) If you're a woman, you prostitute your way in.
17-06-2010 09:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply
trucker
Unregistered

(17-06-2010 09:28 AM)jackt Wrote:  > This was written by a Mexican who is now a naturalized U.S. Citizen, living in Globe, AZ.

OK, since you know this person do tell how this person got into the country "legally"? Theoretically "legal" entry is possible but practically there are only two "legal" ways:

1.) If you're a man, you buy your way in.

2.) If you're a woman, you prostitute your way in.

Sir: I might ask just HOW? did your family get into this country?

I find your comment almost unacceptable. If the person that wrote the piece, came to this country legally, then he has every reason to ask to see the ticket for his seat.
I might ask to see your ticket, Just how did you and your family get into this country?
DID your Mother PROSTITUTE herself?
Did your Father climb some fence?

I can trace my family all the way back to the Black Hills.
So as a Proud AMERICAN INDIAN I WILL ASK TO SEE YOUR TICKET
20-06-2010 07:11 AM
jackt
Unregistered

Nothing like answering a question with a question. I'll answer your question, then I expect you to answer mine.

On the surface my mother got a perfectly legit teaching job in some esoteric field in a religious university in the US. Below the surface you're probably correct in your assumptions.

So now, getting back to the topic. How exactly did Mr. Anonymous Mexican get into the country legally?

1.) He's a guy and he gave somebody a down payment to start the marriage process. Then a monthly payment until the papers come through the DHS.

2.) She's a woman and she spread her legs and opened her mouth.
21-06-2010 10:27 AM
jackt
Unregistered

Silence. No answer to my question. Because: there is no LEGAL Mexican immigrant. It's all the fantasy imagination of some hick who wanted to write something but wasn't really familiar with the subject matter. Anybody who has ever had anything to do with immigrants knows that the only difference between legal and illegal is personal integrity and scruples and it can't be quantified or identified because the system is so corrupt. Do you really think a guy who bought his way in is going to admit it to those who ask? No he's going to say he won the green card lottery. A woman who prostitutes her way into the US in Florida will move to California after the divorce and papers are final and nobody will be the wiser. So much for your LEGAL Mexican immigrant. Ask for background information and you get nothing but silence.
24-06-2010 02:07 PM
trucker
Unregistered

Not Silence:
I have been on the road,
My real question should have been,
Do you really know for sure how this person got into this country?.
I do not like the illegal issue anymore than you or anyone else here. My point was and still is, Before you make a statement about someones morals check your own!.
I have no problem with the immigrants that come here legally, MY problem is with the ILEGALS, that have come here and have bankrupted our system, because some bleeding heart do gooder feels that just because they are here we should help them, WRONG ANSWER,

The only answer now is, remove all of the ilegals and seal the borders with army, navy, marines, national guard. All armed, with shoot to kill orders.
As for the Arizona issue, ANYTHING SOUTH OF interstate 8 is no mans land, Ploice and Border agents are fired apoun daily.

Now I ask you What is your fix for this problem, Oh btw Crime has dropped 75% in Arizona and all of the other states that have had these types of laws!
26-06-2010 10:09 AM
jackt
Unregistered

Don't use me as an example. I have four passports. You'll only get lost trying to figure out the right or wrong of my case.

Getting back to your question about what I would do if I were boss? I would declare anybody who sets foot in the country eligible for US citizenship immediately. Then if you want to you can seal the border with whatever means you feel necessary. May I suggest pulling troops out of the middle east and redeploying them on the border? But if anybody does manage to get in they should be allowed to stay in. Furthermore I would do away with this ridiculous law that says if you marry somebody you can get in legally. At best it becomes a business deal. When it ends bad somebody gets rolled for immigration and gets their feelings hurt. At worst kids come out of an immigration marriage and then the business deal becomes a single parent situation. I would add to that that anybody who invites somebody on a 6 month visa should be financially responsible for that person. I have seen too many rich guys who want to avoid the financial risk of marriage invite young girls over for play then throw them on the marriage market so some poor idiot ends up marrying the girl so she can stay in the country. The $19Krule? Please please don't do away with that. Too many of my friends might have to go to work for the very first time in their lives. Right now if you don't want to work you just invite a 19 year old girl over from the Ukraine. Set her up with some rich family in Beverly Hills so that she tends the children. Make sure she earns at least $19K and she supports the two of you. You have to make that much in order to sponsor somebody in the US. NOBODY said you have to make that much. The young girl you are boning and who wants to stay in the country needs to earn that much for the green card process to go through. My friends don't work they just invite girls over. When one ends in divorce they start over with the next. Thanx to the $19K rule they end up not working and boning fine young women.

My friend, in a nutshell, once they are in the system is so corrupt that it is best to just let them stay. If you don't want immigrants, don't let them in. Simple as that.
29-06-2010 05:04 AM
trucker
Unregistered

I see that we agree on some points and disagree on others.
I am for getting all Illegals, no matter their country, out and keeping them out, until we as a country can get this issue worked out.
Take California for example, this state is BROKE because of the illegal problem. So what do we do now, let them stay and keep supporting them while the taxpayers, go broke and can not afford the services that we pay for. Go to AV hospital on any given day, you can not get into the E R for swift treatment, it is flooded with people that do not have insurance and are sucking the life out of our medical system(I promise you that it is not english spoken)

So Lets just agree to disagree on this issue, Because I don't see our government fixing the problem anytime soon.
Trucker
30-06-2010 09:26 AM
jackt
Unregistered

Define illegal. Nobody from Canada has ever been deported for overstaying their welcome. People from Mexico however are illegal. So if you're illegal in this country, make sure you have fake papers from Canada not MexicoWink As for AV, be glad we're not OC (orange county). At least we don't have the mafia groups in our town because we don't have the immigration center like Laguna Niguel does. By making it more difficult for illegals in the country you're just making it easier for the mafia to operate. Then there's another matter to consider. This year Mexico will have a lower birth rate than the US. My point is be glad that they want to come the the US and be citizens right now. They may not be so willing in the not so distant future. Panta Rhei - Greek for the world is constantly changing.
01-07-2010 02:39 AM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread |