Quote this message in a reply
Smiley Offline

RE: MONGOLS FIGHT PARRIS!
09-01-2010 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
icepick Offline

MONGOLS FIGHT BACK / R. REX PARRIS!
So lets see.

R. Rex Parris has proclaimed he's the BIGGEST BULLY in town. Does that mean that every person who looks like a Hippie or Biker, has long hair and a beard and maybe rides a motorcycle "has no civil rights" according to Rex?

According to Rex's logic, INSTEAD of doing 3 tours of Vietnam with 1st RECON, USMC, I could have said "I have no Civil Rights, so I don't have to serve". Right Rex. Doesn't work that way.

NEWS FLASH: I have long hair and a beard, but hey azzhole, I HAVE CIVIL RIGHTS!

I FOUGHT FOR MINE! And a few medals say so. Silver & Bronze Star, Distinguished Service Cross, Purple Heart plus more. I watched my brothers get shot up into hamburger and had to stuff them in body bags. My brothers DIED defending the freedoms azzwipe Rex thinks he can trample.

Furthermore, if I recall, Jesus Christ had a beard and long hair. He was considered a troublemaker. An outlaw. So Rex. Would Jesus have Civil Rights if he decided to come to YOUR TOWN? Or would you and your THUGS in GREEN lock him up or run him out?

And Rex, you think the Mongols don't have Rights? Think again. They do. Trust and Believe.

How about those billboards with your name all over the Valley. Conflict of interest? ABSOLUTELY. BUT NOT IN REX-LAND.
And every picture published from the AV Fair seemed to have R. Rex Parris advertising in the background. You got it covered, don't you? How is it that other Mayors have to give up their private business conflicts but not Rex?

Seems R. Rex Parris is doing everything he can to get noticed so he can eventually move up to higher offices.

Yes Rex, you are a BULLY. Just look what you did to the City Council member who didn't go along with your plan for the Quartz Hill Wal-Mart. You ran him out.

As a lawyer, if you use the term loosely, you swore to protect and uphold the Constitution but now YOU are deciding who gets constitutional rights and who doesn't. Sorry pal but we didn't fight and watch our brothers DIE so azzholes like you could go power hungry.

Your NOTHING without your powerbrokers and thug sheriffs to back you up. And you know it.

You are a grandstanding showman. A simple-minded bloviator. An empty windbag. You are a joke. A loudmouth. An egomaniac and a disgrace. Go back to chasing ambulances and screwing insurance companies.

One Pissed Off Old Vet.
11-01-2010 04:20 PM
Smiley Offline

5 star MONGOLS 'TAKE ON' LANCASTER MAYOR R. REX PARRIS
Was anyone alarmed by the Valley Press article "Eye on Sentinel in the Sky", Front Page, Sunday January 24th, 2010?

According to Mayor Rex, this 'surveillance plane' will be the city's legacy.

This "top-secret project that the military is letting the city use" should be enough to scare the pants off of anyone.

Maybe Mayor Rex will park his "top-secret spy plane' at a newly christened Airstrip One.

But by this point, he will have renamed His valley Oceania, ruled by his own Party under the aegis of Big Brother Rex, whose image and name are always present.

Those 'apprehended' by the 'eye in the sky' will be taken to the infamous Room 101 at the Rexcaster Station.... where they will, in no uncertain terms, 'learn' to love Big Brother Rex. "Lawyers, Protecting You".

Of course, the Party ruled local AV Press, controlled by, and through its Agents, will constantly rewrite history and redesign the language with the aim of controlling men's thoughts absolutely......"Do you know these lawyers? Big Brother Rex does"... oh, the shades of 'Nineteen Eighty Four'.

My apologies to the late Eric Arthur Blair, aka, George Orwell, for plagiarizing the ideas from his brilliant, extraordinarily bitter novel.

What's next Rex? Turning those Sun Towers on Sierra Highway into the "Eye of Sauron"?

Who of us shall carry the One Ring and set out to destroy this Ultimate Evil?

My money is on the Mongols.
27-01-2010 04:14 PM
justice demanded
Unregistered

RE: MONGOLS 'TAKE ON' MAYOR R. REX PARRIS!
Does anyone have any news on what is going on with this case? The judge handling the Mongol's federal criminal case in Los Angeles passed away recently. I wonder how this effects the civil case if at all. Anyone have info?
25-02-2010 08:55 PM
trucker
Unregistered

RE: MONGOLS 'TAKE ON' LANCASTER MAYOR R. REX PARRIS
(27-01-2010 04:14 PM)Smiley Wrote:  Was anyone alarmed by the Valley Press article "Eye on Sentinel in the Sky", Front Page, Sunday January 24th, 2010?

According to Mayor Rex, this 'surveillance plane' will be the city's legacy.

This "top-secret project that the military is letting the city use" should be enough to scare the pants off of anyone.

Maybe Mayor Rex will park his "top-secret spy plane' at a newly christened Airstrip One.

But by this point, he will have renamed His valley Oceania, ruled by his own Party under the aegis of Big Brother Rex, whose image and name are always present.

Those 'apprehended' by the 'eye in the sky' will be taken to the infamous Room 101 at the Rexcaster Station.... where they will, in no uncertain terms, 'learn' to love Big Brother Rex. "Lawyers, Protecting You".

Of course, the Party ruled local AV Press, controlled by, and through its Agents, will constantly rewrite history and redesign the language with the aim of controlling men's thoughts absolutely......"Do you know these lawyers? Big Brother Rex does"... oh, the shades of 'Nineteen Eighty Four'.

My apologies to the late Eric Arthur Blair, aka, George Orwell, for plagiarizing the ideas from his brilliant, extraordinarily bitter novel.

What's next Rex? Turning those Sun Towers on Sierra Highway into the "Eye of Sauron"?

Who of us shall carry the One Ring and set out to destroy this Ultimate Evil?

My money is on the Mongols.

Just what does the city of landcaster need with a spy plane?.
Could it be that ole Rex will take to peeping into bedrooms next?.
Oh I forgot Ole Rex feels he is above the law. He thinks he can do anything he wishes and get away with it. OH I forgot he is the baddest Man around.
I guess Code enforcement will not be far behind, This will make it easier for Ole Rex and his realestate buddies to get more of us out of our homes.

Wait till his new toy flies over my place, I do hope he will enjoy the suprise, A Great Big Finger and the message with it, Keep your F*&^%*g Nose out of my business!.

Do you know these lawyers?, Their all working for big brother Rex!.
26-02-2010 07:50 AM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Parris: We will be capital of alternative energy admiral1 1 3,153 12-01-2010 11:45 AM
Last Post: trucker

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread |